The Computer Science and engineering (CSE) Department was set up in the year 2009. The Institute offers a certificate that furnishes diploma with the information and devices they have to prevail in Computer Science and Engineering.
In 2009, three-year diploma program in Computer Science and Engineering was offered with 60 seats affiliated to Rajeev Gandhi Technical University Bhopal and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
The branch of Computer Science and Engineering has been offering quality training concentrating on headway in innovation in projects of concentrate, for example, calculation, programming, programming structure, and application. Under the guidance of experienced and in fact sound faculties of the division, the diploma students from all types of educational foundations are ready to satisfy the Nation’s need of Digital India with the help of specialized training along with taking care of and working with personal computers.
To develop innovative and technically competent computer professionals.
- To develop employ-ability and entrepreneurship skills.
- To upgrade the existing Infrastructure and Human Resources to keep pace with the emerging technologies.
- To provide quality education with innovations, problem solving skills, leadership qualities, team-spirit, and ethical values.
Program Education Outcomes PEOs
Diploma holder will be able to:-
- Identify, analyze, design, develop and maintain software, systems and networks.
- Develop life-long learning attitude towards latest trends in market driven technology.
- Demonstrate professional skills through effective communication, team work, multidisciplinary approach and ethical behavior with concern to society and environment.
|M 1||M 2||M 3|
|PEO 1: Identify, analyze, design, develop and maintain software, systems and networks.||3||3||1|
|PEO 2: Develop life-long learning attitude towards latest trends in market driven technology.||3||3||2|
|PEO 3: Demonstrate professional skills through effective communication, team work, multidisciplinary approach and ethical behavior with concern to society and environment.||3||2||3|
Program Specific Outcomes PSOs
- Solve computational problems by applying concepts of programming and mathematical foundation.
- Manage database, web services, computer networks, operating systems, computer hardware.
- Design and develop software by applying concepts of programming and software engineering.