The Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering (ET) Department was established in the year 2009. The department offers a diploma that provides students with the knowledge and tools they need to succeed in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
In 2009, three-year diploma program in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering was offered with 60 seats affiliated to Rajeev Gandhi Technical University Bhopal and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
The branch of ET is one of the built up and biggest divisions in the establishment. Our workforce brings cutting edge improvement, and configuration experience into the study hall, guaranteeing that our diploma holders can apply for enrollment as expert recognition builds in all piece of worldwide designing. In all courses, the Department has fabricated an incredible notoriety for its alumni as far as positions and advanced education.
“Excellence in electronics and telecommunication engineering education to cater the needs of industry and society.”
M 1 : Design and implement student centric teaching- learning process that incorporates core knowledge, tools and practices of electronics to meet the industrial and societal needs.
M 2: Produce employable diploma engineers to meet the needs of regional industries.
M 3: To create suitable environment for producing entrepreneurs through institute industry interaction and active participation of all stake holders.
M 4: Inculcate ethical management practices and develop infrastructure for sustainable growth.
Program Education Outcomes PEOs
The pass out , after three to five years ,will be able to-
- PEO 1: Apply the knowledge of basic sciences and mathematics in the field of electronics and telecommunication engineering.
- PEO 2: Demonstrate professional competence through knowledge, advanced practices and tools for sustainable solution.
- PEO 3: Perform effectively in a multi-disciplinary environment individually or in a team in the social, economical and environmental context.
- PEO 4: Communicate effectively and adapt to the current trends by engaging in life-long learning through higher studies, on-job experience, entrepreneurship, and other professional avenues with ethical values.
Program Specific Outcomes PSOs
A Diploma engineer in Electronics and telecommunication Engineering is able to
- PSO1: Exhibit competency in Electronics and telecommunication Engineering by applying broad spectrum knowledge of mathematics, engineering Science and telecommunication.
- PSO 2: Assemble and troubleshoot analog and digital electronic circuits.
- PSO 3: Demonstrate edge over other due to their strengths in variety of soft skills.