Qualification: B Tech ECE (NIT Trichy)
Research Area: Electronic Devices and Circuit
About: Rachit Khandelwal is a faculty in Electronics and Telecommunication Department, Government Polytechnic College, Sidhi. His area of interest include semiconductor device, electronic circuit & VLSI. He has done his Bachelor of Technology from NIT, Trichy in 2011. He has done projects on-
Low pass notch filter to remove power line interference and implementation of RS encoder & decoder to remove power line interference.
Rachit has more than 3 years of industry experience with Analog Devices, where he worked as a product and Test engineer. He has worked on testing many Digital Signal processors made by Analog Devices. He has worked on creating programs to detect the faulty chip during fabrication. He has also validated data sheet of many DSP using Automated Test Equipment. He was highly appreciated for creating a novel testing mechanism to check continuity of power supply pins on DSP.
Rachit has numerous academic & co-curricular achievements –
• Was among national top 1% in Physics Olympiad, 2006-2007
• Was amongst national top 1% students appearing in kishore Vaigyanik Protshan Yojna scholarship examination, 2005-2006
• Received merit certificate in state Science Talent Search examination in 2003 conducted by Department of Science and Technology. Rajasthan.
|Date of Birth||28-06-1989|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech. (Electronics &Communication)|
|Experience||4 Years Teaching , 3 years industry|
|Achievements/ Awards||· Merit Certificate in KVPY , 2006.
· Merit Certificate in Physics olympiad at national level in 2007 and zonal level in 2006
· Merit certificate by DST , Rajasthan at state level in 2005
|Number of Diploma Projects guided||03|
|Administrative work done||· Buyer in Gem
· Counselling and admission of students